Seattle Defective Product Attorney
Defective Product Injuries
It’s the role of the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) to ensure the safety of the products we use every day in our home, in our workplace, and in our schools. Unfortunately, unsafe products are sometimes sold on the open market. And products that should be safe become dangerous when defects occur in manufacturing.
If you’ve been injured from using a defective product in the home or workplace, or a product that did not have a proper warning label so you didn’t know how to use it properly, contact The Law Office of Joanne R. Werner. Our law firm focuses on helping injured people find the financial compensation they need for physical and financial recovery.
How Do You Know If You or a Loved One Were the Victim of a Defective Product?
In some cases, it’s very obvious that a defective product caused your injuries and the manufacturer and/or distributor should be held accountable. Some of the more common examples include:
- Suffocation from children’s toys, cribs, or child seats
- Explosions and burns in fires caused by defective space heaters,
- Lacerations and amputation injuries from faulty machinery that refused to shut off
- Spinal cord injuries from seat belt failure in a car collision
- Traumatic head injuries and eye injuries from defective air bags
But it’s not always so clear cut that an accident or injury was caused by a defective product. It takes thorough investigation and a tenacious lawyer to uncover the involvement of a product defect in these cases.
- A design flaw in machinery that should have included safety precautions or safety shielding
- A flawed car design causing gas tank explosions or rollovers
- A faulty valve causing a leak or explosion
- A defective medical device contributing to injury, an illness or inability to recover from an injury
- An acute allergic reaction to an improperly labeled food product
- A defective drug
Dedication to Getting Results for Injured People
It is vitally important to hold manufacturers accountable for dangerous, defective products because so many lives are at risk.
Seattle personal injury attorney Joanne Werner brings over 14 years of legal experience to every product liability case, as well as 20 years of medical knowledge.
When you work with our firm, you can have confidence that every action has been taken to get you the results you need in court or negotiations. Learn more about the results we’ve achieved in some of our significant cases .
We invite you to contact our Seattle, Washington personal injury law firm.
Attorney Joanne R. Werner, R.N., M.S., J.D., represents clients throughout Washington State, including King County, Pierce County, Spokane County, Whatcom County, and Yakima County and the communities of Seattle, Bellingham, Spokane, Tacoma, Yakima, Seattle and Puget Sound area.